Booth and Exhibit Guideline
- Depending upon your registration type, each booth includes from 10’x10’ to up to 20’x20’ space, your name listing on the convention website and in the on-site exhibit listing, one 6 foot table, one chair, booth ID sign, and two exhibit only badges that gives you access to exhibit hall/area, refreshment breaks, and on-site meals during the day(s) of the exhibit.
- The Booth & Exhibit Committee determines the eligibility of any company or products for exhibit. The committee may withhold approval or forbid installation or request removal or discontinuance of any exhibit or promotion, wholly in its part, that in its opinion is not in keeping with the organization’s character and purpose.
- Booth registrations for vendors requesting a “For Profit” registration will be subject to Convention Board review and approval.
- Exhibitor displays must not exceed the space reserved and assigned. No space, or part thereof, shall be sublet without prior approval of Convention Committee. Vendor’s banners may be displayed within their booth area only and cannot exceed 6’ in width and 3’ in height.
- Vendors are not allowed to use their audio (P.A.) system; including speakers, microphones, etc. This will be strictly enforced.
- Vendors are responsible for having a valid insurance coverage on record in compliance with the licensing state and local laws. Upon request by Convention Committee, vendorswill submit a copy of Certificate of Insurance with JAINA as additional insured.
- Vendors are responsible for shipping, receiving, unloading and setting up their goods for the booth. No storage will be provided before, during, or after the convention.
- Move-In (including unloading and set-up) is scheduled on Wednesday July 3, starting at 10:00am PST. Move-Out is on Sunday July 7, latest by 2:00pm PST. Vendors must dismantle their own exhibits within the prescribed timings and vacate the booth area clean (in a similar condition as when assigned). Vendors failing to comply with move-in or move-out requirements are subject to incurring additional fees.
- Vendors failing to comply with move-in or move-out requirements are subject to incurring additional fees.
- JAINA Convention reserves the right to relocate booths or exhibits as necessary.
- Refer to booth and exhibit contract for additional details and its rules and regulations.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made regardless of a reason prior to April 1, 2019 will be entitled to 50% refund.
- Absolutely no refunds for cancellation made after April 1, 2019, regardless of reasons.