Festivities of the Word
What’s Unique about this Cultural Program?
- First time ever! – Two Days of Cultural Program.
- Its virtual! Not a typical on-stage performance, each item will be a movie – pre-recorded production.
- Opportunity for International performances.
- Allows people to participate from multiple location via Video Conferencing.
Four Ways to participate:
Showcase what our NextGen of Jains learn in Pathshala
- Entries should be appropriate for JAINA convention attendees.
- All ages are welcome, multi generation and international entries are encouraged as this is a virtual show. A minimum of 6 Performers, the time limit for each performance is 3 to 5 minutes.
- We encourage you to use “Festivities of the World” as your theme.
- All entries will be selected/evaluated based on artistic ability, choreography, originality, synchronization, music selection and overall appeal and appropriateness for JAINA.
- Please get approval of your concept, songs, music, costumes latest by March 18th
- Final Video submission must be by April 28th
For Inquiry contact: Jayana Shah – (714-856-4256) or CulturalPO@Jaina.org