Festivities of the Word
What’s Unique about this Cultural Program?
- First time ever! – Two Days of Cultural Program.
- Its virtual! Not a typical on-stage performance, each item will be a movie – pre-recorded production.
- Opportunity for International performances.
- Allows people to participate from multiple location via Video Conferencing.
Four Ways to participate:
Showcase unity in diversity and talent of Jains from all CentersClick here to Upload Video Cultural Program Guidelines Click Here to Register
Showcase your lovely family’s individual creativityClick here to Upload Video
Fashion Show & Jain Centers Guidelines
Showcase what our NextGen of Jains learn in Pathshala
Click here to Upload Video ChattariMangalam
Click here to Upload Video KhamemiSavvaJive
Click here to Upload Video Shivamastu Sarva Jagatah
Click here to Upload Video SarvaMangalMangalyam
Click here to Upload Video
Requesting your Sangh participation for 30-60 secs videoClick here to Upload Video
- Entries should be appropriate for JAINA convention attendees.
- All ages are welcome, multi generation and international entries are encouraged as this is a virtual show. A minimum of 6 Performers, the time limit for each performance is 3 to 5 minutes.
- We encourage you to use “Festivities of the World” as your theme.
- All entries will be selected/evaluated based on artistic ability, choreography, originality, synchronization, music selection and overall appeal and appropriateness for JAINA.
- Please get approval of your concept, songs, music, costumes latest by March 18th
- Final Video submission must be by April 28th
For Inquiry contact: Jayana Shah – (714-856-4256) or CulturalPO@Jaina.org