The 22nd Biennial JAINA Convention is being held from June 30th, 2023 to July 3rd, 2023 in Lakeland, FL at the RP Funding Center, 701 W Lime St, Lakeland, FL 33815, JAINA Convention Board, and the JAINA Executive Committee look forward to welcoming you. In addition to spiritual development, the Convention will also focus on health and well-being, and social and ecological issues. Our goal is to provide a memorable experience for all age groups and showcase the achievements of the Jain community.
Currently Registration is available On-Line only.
For registration assistance, please email [email protected].
If you would like to add/modify optional sessions like Youth Activities, Jain Connect or Young Jain Professional (YJP), please log into the registration portal and make booking updates.
individual registration fees
|Adult (Age 18 & Up) Registration Fee||Youth (Age 6-17) Registration Fee||Child (Age 0-5) Registration Fee|
|Up to 30 Sept 2022 – Paryushana-Das Laxana Festival rate||$259||$179||Complimentary with Adult|
|1 Oct, 2022 to 31 Dec, 2022||$299||$199||Complimentary with Adult|
Optional Add-on Session Registration Fees (Individual Convention Registrations is required prior to adding Optional Add-On Session Registration)
Optional Session Registration Fees
|Kids Club (6-12)||Youth Activities (13-23)||YJP (24-42) / Jain Connect|
|Item||Add On||Add On||Add On|
|Up to 30 Sept 2022 – Paryushana-Das Laxana Festival rate||$50||$99||$119|
|Registration fee will be adjusted higher on 1 Oct 2022|
Convention Registration Terms & Conditions :
- JAINA, its affiliated Jain Centers, and their Directors, Convention Board, Officers, Coordinators, and Volunteers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to registrants and/or to any of their guests.
- Online Registration will close on June 25th, 2023. Thereafter, registration will be available on- site only.
- On-site registration will begin at 9:00 am on Friday, June 30th, 2023. Only Credit cards will be accepted during on-site registration.
- Due to fixed upfront planning expenses,
- Cancellations prior to March 1, 2023 will be entitled to a 50% refund of all collected fee amounts.
- Cancellation after March 1, 2023 will be entitled to a 25% refund of all collected fee amounts.
- No refunds can be offered after 16 June 2023.
- For JAINA Convention registration cancellation please follow the process as per FAQ –> Cancellation.
- Cancellation refunds will be processed based on the payment method. Please allow 45 days after the convention for the refund to be processed.
- JAINA reserves the right to modify Convention plans (programs, activities, sessions, speakers, food menu, etc.).
- A parent or legal guardian will be requested to sign a liability waiver if a participant is under 18 years of age for participating in independent activities.
- Registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Each registrant must bring a confirmation letter/e-mail and picture ID to the registration desk to collect registration material and ID wristband. Registration ID and wristband must be worn at all times during the multi days event.
- Unpaid registration will be automatically canceled in 10 days.