Booth and Exhibit Guideline
- Retail vendors are required to have a Retail license and sales and use tax ID, all retail vendors are required to collect sales tax.
- Payment must be done by check or money order only and payable to JAINA CONVENTION to be sent with the application. Nonprofit vendors must provide a copy of their IRS Form 501 (c)(3)(USA) or your country relevant tax form.
- Depending upon your registration type, each booth includes a large or small virtual booth, your name listing on the convention website and in the on-site exhibit listing, one booth banner, and two registrations that give you access to the exhibit hall only.
- The Booth & Exhibit Committee determines the eligibility of any company or products for the exhibit. The committee may withhold approval or forbid installation or request removal or discontinuance of any exhibit or promotion, wholly in its part, that in its opinion is not in keeping with the organization’s character and purpose.
- Booth registrations for vendors requesting a “For Profit” registration will be subject to Convention Board review and approval.
- Vendors are responsible for shipping, receiving, and collecting payments for their goods. JAINA will not be providing any vendor with a payment gateway.
- Vendors must complete setting up their virtual booth by June 27, 2021.
- JAINA Convention reserves the right to relocate booths or exhibits as necessary.
- Refer to the booth and exhibit contract for additional details and its rules and regulations.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made regardless of a reason prior to May 10th, 2021 will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Absolutely no refunds for cancellation made after May 10th, 2021, regardless of reasons.
- Please contact Booth & Exhibition Committee at [email protected] or call on this number for any questions.
For more information please contact one of the below: