- First, we all have a responsibility to be vigilant of our surroundings and follow the rules.
- Do not take short cuts or walk through the parking lot.
- The Center is equipped with detection and alarm systems, sprinklers, and extinguishers strategically placed throughout the facilities. These systems are monitored by RPFC security and the Fire Alarm System is also monitored by the City of Lakeland.
- If /When RPFC is made aware of an emergency situation there are procedures in place and the client will be contacted immediately regarding procedures and protocols
- If you see something, say something. If there is something suspicious, say something to anyone on the safety and security team or any of JAINA board members.
- RPFC Emergency Medical Services Staff are certified Emergency Medical Technicians and are fully trained and authorized to perform “early defibrillation” and basic life support.
- RPFC Emergency Medical Services Staff are intended to service the public attending events. participants relative for events which those services are applicable or required.
- If it is non-life threatening, need first aid, notify a security guard or safety team on site for the help.
- If there is a life-threatening emergency, please notify a security guard or safety team member to get help.
- The security team and chair will call 911.
- The security will escort the EMTs to the location.
Thunderstorms & Lightning
If you are under a thunderstorm warning:
- When thunder roars, go indoors! Move from outdoors into a building or car with a roof. Thunderstorm will pass in 15-20 minutes.
- Pay attention to alerts and warnings.
- Avoid using electronic devices connected to an electrical outlet
- Avoid standing/running water.
- Do not drive through flooded roadways. Turn Around. Don’t Drown! Just six inches of fast-moving water can knock you down, and one foot of moving water can sweep your vehicle away.
- We will follow RPFC protocol for fire.
- Evacuate the building led by RPFC security team.
- Please follow directions given at that time.